Live YouTube Stream with Adam Todd — Ask Me Anything…
Join us this Friday, August 24th at 11am EST for a live AMA with Adam Todd on our Youtube channel! See details below.
As Digitex steps into its second half of the year with a build-up of excitement of the exchange launching at the end of Q4, we decided this would be a good time to address the current state of our software development along with our marketing progress. We will also take this opportunity to discuss the details of the early access Beta testing with the top 5000 users on our waitlist.
What better way to do this then to have Adam Todd, Founder & CEO of Digitex Futures do a live stream Ask Me Anything on our YouTube channel.
Please go to the following link to tune in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIzGVEfXmtI
This Friday, August 24th at 11am EST we invite you to tune in! Interact and ask Adam questions via Telegram, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram… A perfect opportunity to get more insight on the Digitex Futures Exchange (DFE) project.
Live Stream Discussion Points
- Features & characteristics — First version of the DFE
- Beta Testing group of the top 5000 users on the early access waitlist
- Details of the 1000 DGTX Airdrop / terms for the withdrawals
- Details of the 1M DGTX Giveaway / terms for the withdrawals
- Marketing progress during the month of August
- Marketing efforts leading up to the exchange launch
- Malta — Details about the first Live Demo
- DGTX token value in respect to the exchange launch
If you haven’t yet subscribed to our YouTube channel, please be sure to do so! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to personally interact with Adam Todd. Hope to see you there!